10 Ten Things A Life Coach Can do for You!
* Help you set goals and objectives
* Help you get out of a rut
* Help you find balance in your life
* Help you find your purpose
* Help you through important life transitions
* Help you identify core values and passions
* Help you get organized
* Help you build relationships
* Help you blast through blocks and fears
* Help you plan - business, career and home
"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves." Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
Thank you for browsing my site. I am passionate about homes and families! I love the concept of taking something and enhancing it. The definition of enhance is - "to intensify, increase, or further improve the quality, value or extent of." I place a high value on homes and family and I hope to help build up and strengthen ones that are feeling a bit of wear and tear, have just been through a storm or they just need a little bit of "arranging."
Here are a few of my accomplishments and qualifications:
* Certified Christian Life Coach - Light University
* Certified Biblical Counselor - Light University
* Certified S.Y.M.B.I.S. Facilitator (Save Your Marriage Before It Starts. www.SYMBIS.com/facilitator-search
* Certified Interior Designer - New York Institute of Art and Design
I am blessed to be a mother of three incredible children. We have been through a lot of storms and have had to do a lot of re-arranging, but my family is the "why" I do what I do and what drives my passion to help other homes and families.
I love God, Family, Music and sitting around a campfire with the ones I love.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I love to share my story and I look forward to hearing yours.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.